Katniss Everdeen. Hawkeye. Legolas. Green Arrow. All of these characters are fictional. For what it’s worth, they are also very cool. But they all have one other thing in common- they’re all archers. Archery, or the practice of shooting an arrow with a bow, is a skill that has changed in the public mind in the last several years. What was once a skill historically used for hunting or military conflict, has become a popular part of our athletics, competitions, and fictional superheroes. Archery is a workout, and its a tough one. That may be just what you’re looking for. If you search archery Columbus Ohio, you’ll find Fitness Loft’s Virtual Ninja Archery class. Our class is the perfect place to work not only your ninja mind but your body as well.
Archery Columbus Ohio
Below are some reasons we recommend taking one of our archery classes:
- Coordination: There are a lot of gyms in Columbus, but not all of them offer Virtual Ninja Archery. With this workout, you’ll be able to improve many aspects of your overall wellness. Not least of which is your coordination. It takes a lot of coordination to be able to move around a space while grabbing an arrow, pulling your bow, and loosing the arrow towards your target. With our class, you’ll be able to work this skill over and over.
- Strength: Think about Green Arrow real quick. That guy is in shape! More accurately that guy is in insane shape! Getting a proper draw on a bow is tough stuff. You have to be able to engage your core, arms, hands, chest, and shoulders just to loose an arrow at your target. On top of that, you have to have hand and finger flexibility. The act of moving around a space and drawing multiple arrows and loosing them at your targets requires an incredible amount of strength.
- Patience: The trick to any workout situation is patience. You have to remember that results aren’t overnight. Metaphorically, physical fitness is a marathon, not a sprint. You also have to have patience in order to increase your precision. Precision and patience go hand in hand and you’ll need plenty of both to practice archery.
- Socialize: Like many gym activities, there are times where you’re able to meet people and make some new friends. Archers come from all ages so the chances of making friends are higher than certain sports that only work for certain age groups.
- Focus & Confidence: In order to hit your target, you have to be able to tune out everything around you. Now let’s say you’re surrounded by virtual targets and you have to cross long distances. That kind of exercise requires a larger amount of focus and confidence than most other exercises programs. Archery Columbus Ohio and focus may not seem like they inherently go together, but they do. Our classes teach you to focus on your target. They also help you gain the confidence to connect with your target in tough situations. With our classes, you can get a great workout and increase your focus and confidence!
Fitness Loft Columbus
After doing a search for archery classes Columbus Ohio, talk to the team at Fitness Loft today! Our Virtual Ninja Archery classes are the perfect workout to help you get in shape and have fun.